Monday, 23 June 2014

HIPPO BIRDIE TO YOU

I just love this cute hippo and bird in Lawn Fawn's Year 4 stamp set and have had my eye on it for sometime.  I am so pleased Make The Day Special is now making sets like these more obtainable here in the UK.


Of course I couldn't buy the stamp set without having the matching dies too, and before I knew it Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka paper pack had also leapt into my cart!  I don't use many papers on my cards but I adore spots and stripes and the colours in this pack are so yummy!

Having been away for a few days it was so nice to have these new goodies to come home and play with... after I'd done all the washing of course!  

Stamps: Lawn FawnYear 4
Die Collections: Lawn Fawn Year 4, Lil Inkers Rectangle Stitched Mats
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Papers, Promarkers

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi. Mandy
So sweet ... Love it....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww this is soooo cute Mandy!! make the day special is a fab shop!! love it :) xxx