Monday, 2 June 2014

DAY TWO - CBS TEASERS

Today I'm sharing two cards I've made using Scientifically Speaking, one of the new stamp sets and die collections being released at Clearly Besotted Stamps this month.


This is such a fun set with fab 'elements' and sentiments!


In the release this month there are five new stamp sets, four have coordinating die collections, and then five standalone dies.  All of which will be available to purchase on Thursday 5th June at 10pm UK time.

Be sure to visit Stephanie's blog, she has some fabulous samples along with links to the DT and Cindy Lovell, this month's guest designer.

Thank you for visiting me today, I'll be back tomorrow with more teasers!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Scientifically Speaking
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Scientifically Speaking, Memory Box Parker Lower Alphabet Set
Inks: Hero Arts Soft Granite, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Real Red
Other: Stampin Up Clip, Red Cardstock, Ribbon Girl Glossy Accents

14 comments:

Susan said...

What fantastic creations, Mandy - looking forward to placing my order xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards Mandy, I love how you have used the set. I have gone for this set today too :) Love your designs xx

Stephanie said...

These are both fabulous Mandy!! I wasn't sure how to use this set (it's the only one I haven't done samples for yet) but you've given me some ideas - thank you :) x

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. I absolutely love these new stamp and die sets. They are just so much fun.

Caryn said...

Fabulous cards Mandy - I love the Dad one - amazing!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous cards.... Stunning work as always
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Judith said...

Genius cards!!!

cm said...

Your cards have 'fabulous chemistry' and your creative = genius! Wonderful showcase! I feel a 'must have' order already starting...
c

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow amazing cards I so love this set.

Cindy Lovell said...

Mandy,these are both fantastic! I love how you used these Sets,beautiful design!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Sort crisp and fun cards. X

Tracey McNeely said...

Mandy your designs are so fun!

Carola said...

Great cards, Mandy, I like how you used the images and the sentiments.

crafty-stamper said...

Fantastic CAS cards and love the Dad one
Carol x