Tuesday, 3 June 2014

DAY THREE - CBS TEASERS

Another day, another teaser!  Today I've used Cityscape, one of the new standalone dies together with a sentiment from Sweet Little Sentiments. I absolutely adore the font used in this set and it matches Stephanie's word dies.


I stamped the sentiment in a speech bubble from You Said It and the hearts are from the bird cage in the Love Birds die collection.

Stephanie has more fabulous samples on her blog today along with links to the DT and Cindy Lovell, this month's guest designer.

Thank you for visiting, I hope you'll join me again tomorrow for more teasers!


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Cityscape, You Said It, Love Birds
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Stampin Up Red Cardstock, Yellow Cardstock, Ribbon Girl Glossy Accents

13 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE this Mandy! Gorgeous design xx

Stephanie said...

Flawless design Mandy, yet AGAIN! :) x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So adorable Mandy great, crisp and clean card and stunning scene. x

Cindy Lovell said...

What a beautiful card,Mandy!! I love the cityscape and the shadow you added to the speech bubble!

loulou said...

Fantastic design. I love the shadowed speech bubble and the single light on in the cityscape.

June K said...

Gorgeous!!!

Carola said...

Mandy, this is a very pretty card! I love the cityscape and the way you placed the little hearts.

Caryn said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card Mandy - I LOVE it!!

cm said...

Beautiful cityscape...and the placement of the speech bubble has such impact! Fabulous!
c

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card.... Love the cityscape.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Another great CAS card love the skyline and little hearts
Carol x

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous design Mandy!

Rebecca said...

Love the city scene and the font on the sentiment! Rebecca x