Tuesday, 10 June 2014

CLEARLY BESOTTED CHALLENGE #12 - ANYTHING GOES

After the fabulous June release from Clearly Besotted, it's now time for a challenge.  This month is a very easy one as Anything Goes!


I used the gorgeous dragonfly die collection and hello word die for my card along with some cardstock I marbled using ink some years ago!  I knew it would come in useful one day!

The challenge will run for 2 weeks and a randomly selected entry will win a £30 Clearly Besotted e-Gift Card.  For all the qualifying details pop over to Stephanie's blog where you'll also find the incredible creations from the rest of the DT.

Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Dragonfly, Hello Word
Other: Papertrey Ink Linen & Canvas Embossing Plate, Marbled Cardstock

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Stunning card Mandy, I love the marbled effect peeping through on the dragonfly xx

cm said...

Your dragonfly card is nothing short of beautifully stunning! WOW!
c

Jacee said...

Beautiful work!
Hugs Jacee

Jane said...

Gorgeous! One of those l wish I'd thought of that cards.

Julie said...

a lovely card

Cindy Lovell said...

What a pretty card,Mandy!! I love the texture and the beautiful colors on the dragonfly and word die!!!

Viv said...

So gorgeous Mandy :) Viv xx