Thursday, 5 June 2014

CBS JUNE RELEASE

The big day is here, Stephanie has revealed all the new sets on her blog and they go on sale tonight at 10pm UK time.  I hope you've enjoyed all the teasers this week as much as I have.

For today's cards I used Text Me stamp set and die collection, OH MY GOSH this set is going to be very popular! I was in my element die cutting phones and adding text messages.




Hubby and I are going away today for a nice long weekend, so fingers crossed the weather improves.  

Thank you for visiting and leaving lovely comments over the last few days.  Happy Crafting!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Text Me, Diagonal Stripes, The Best, Take Flight
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Text Me
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Real Red, hero Arts Butter Bar, Bubble Gum, Soft Blossom, Papertrey Ink Plum Pudding
Other: Stampin Up Red Cardstock, Yellow Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, Ribbon Girl Glossy Accents, MME Enamel Dots, WOW Clear Embossing Powder, Ranger Perfect Medium

9 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Omg I love this set and your cards are fab especially that pink one Mandy that's the one for me!!! Can't wait for later. Xx

Jane said...

Loving this set too! Think I'm going to have to be quick tonight!

Judith said...

So cool - perfect for boys and girls (-:
Have a nice weekend. Here in The Netherlands the weather will improve

cm said...

Oh my, but your cards here are absolutely perfect; guaranteed to bring mega-watt smiles to whoever receives them, much like the one I'm wearing now! Fabulous showcase of the new reveal today, and in the days previous! Have an excellent weekend; safe travels!
c

loulou said...

Great cards. This is such a fun set. Perfect for the teens in your life. Fingers crossed for a good weekend for you.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous cards.... Must get that set....
Hugs Sylvie xx

kanda said...

Brilliant cards and such fun stamps xx

Jean Bullock said...

I love the phone set and dies. You showed them off very well.

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome cards,Mandy!! Perfect way using this Set!! I love the dots on the controller,great idea!!