Monday, 28 April 2014

HAPPY MONDAY

I just love these spotty wellies from Clearly Besotted's Garden Fresh.  I'm sure even I would do some gardening if I had a pair of these and a matching shovel !


Wishing you a Happy Monday, and I hope you have a great day!

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Garden Fresh, Tag Along
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Garden Fresh, You Said It,  Lil Inkers Rectangle Stitched Mats
Inks: Papertrey Ink Autumn Rose, Classic Kraft, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer, Copic Marker E47 Dark Brown

3 comments:

Jacee said...

What a smashing card, simple yet clean cut and very stylish, lovely.
Hugs, Jacee

Petra Swart said...

WOW, I love this card, Mandy!! So simple, but so stylish and beautiful!! ...and I do love those spotty willies and shovel too!!
Greetings from Africa!!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is gorgeous Mandy, I love this set too ♥ xx