Friday, 3 January 2014

YOU HOLD THE KEY TO MY HEART

For today's card and gift box, I've used the very sweet, soon to be released, Clearly Besotted Key To My Heart set.


I love this set, and will use if for all sorts of occasions. Stephanie and my design teamies have some more wonderful cards and projects to share again today, plus don't forget, folders of inspiration for all Clearly Besotted stamp and die sets can be found on Pinterest here.

Clearly Besotted Key to my Heart stamp set & Die Collection, Tag Along Die Collection
Spellbinders Square Bracket Edge Box

11 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Rebecca.

Vicky said...

Lovin' the new designs! My new year treat I think! xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card and box Mandy, I love the colours together and great design xx

Barbara Murphy said...

Wonderful design! I love the box :) Perfect stamping!

cm said...

This new release...swoon! Your box and card are absolutely amazing!
c

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Fabulous makes

Ali x

Caryn said...

LOVE these again Mandy - you're rocking this set.

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a truly stunning set Mandy!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

cotnob said...

These are absolutely stunning, so beautifully crafted.
Pauline
x

Ribbon Girl said...

very nice card and box set, so elegant! mary x

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, your card and box are so lovely! I love the color combo and how you used the tags...so pretty!