Tuesday, 7 January 2014

UP IN THE AIR

The Clearly Besotted January release went live last night, I hope everyone got what they wanted!  I think you'll agree, it certainly is a fabulous release this month.  I know I've thoroughly enjoyed creating with the sets I've used so far.

Today I'm thinking children's cards, especially boys, as I find them a little trickier to make.  Up In The Air is just perfect and by adding a number to the balloon you also get an age card!


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Up In The Air, Say It With Style, Basic Numbers
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Sky's The Limit, Up In The Air
Ink:  Hero Arts Stone Wash Shadow Ink, Stampin Up Real Red
Other: Ribbon Girl Glossy Accents

3 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card... Just ordered that set....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Marlou McAlees said...

This is just fabulous Mandy!!! love it , hugs xx ♥

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a super card hunni and i agree...boys are harder to create for. I have 4 boys and every year for their birthdays i struggle but what's great is, is that Steph has created stamps for all ages of man/boy so now my life has been made a little easier now, thanks to Steph!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma