Tuesday, 7 January 2014

MASCULINE

It's time for our first challenge of 2014 over at Let's Craft and Create and the theme is masculine...



For my card I used MME Lost & Found Portobello Road "Boy" Stamps together with a sentiment from Clearly Besotted's Many Messages.  If you'd like to take part in our challenge visit us here for more information.

Happy Crafting !

Stamps: MME Lost & Found Portobello Road "Boy", Clearly Besotted Many Messages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin up Brocade Blue
Other: Lil' Inkers Rectangle Stitched Dies

4 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow i love this, such a fantastic male card!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Marlou McAlees said...

This is fabulous Mandy :) I do struggle with male cards hugs xx ♥

Karen M said...

Hey Mandy, this is a wonderfully masculine card! I love the clean simplicity of it, perfect for any man x

Elsea Designs said...

Great card Mandy, I love the layering. :o) xx