Thursday, 30 January 2014

CUPCAKES

The latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create is Cupcakes.  As you probably know I'm away travelling at the moment and even though I would have liked to sneak some crafty things into my case, I'm sure by the time I had finished we would have been over our baggage allowance!  I brought far too many items of clothing as it is!

My fabulous design teamies have some great cards to inspire you, but just so I don't feel left out I'm going to share one of my cupcake cards which has already been on my blog in the past...


Happy Crafting !

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

super cute Mandy!!! I see you are having a wonderful time in New Zealand :) lovely to be able to see all your fab photos on facebook, hugs Marlou xx ♥

Elsea Designs said...

I love this card, it is so cute and the cherry looks good enough to eat! :o) xx