Thursday, 2 January 2014

CLEARLY BESOTTED


Today, I’m sharing projects I made using Geometric Style II and In the Frame stamp set & matching dies.

As youngsters my children loved Jubbly ice lollies, I’m sure it was the shape and packaging more than the actual ice lolly they loved.  Which, is why, I thought these would make perfect party favours.  Known as Sour Cream Pouches, there are many different tutorials on the internet, and are very simple to make.  The beauty is you can make them any size you want, using printed papers or cardstock stamped with your own design as I’ve done here...




For more fabulous teaser projects check out Stephanie and the rest of the design team's blogs.  You're in for a real treat!

Clearly Besotted Geometric Style, In the Frame stamp sets & matching dies
Ribbon Girl Natural Jute Button Twine
Stampin Up Whisper White Cardstock
Hero Arts Pool, Wet Cement Shadow Ink
Paper Crimper

13 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous idea....
Happy new year
Hugs Sylvie x

Barbara Murphy said...

One of my favorite treat packaging ideas
Love these! Fabulous design!

Barbara Murphy said...

One of my favorite treat packaging ideas
Love these! Fabulous design!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic idea and use of the new products. Happy New Year to you. x

Michelle said...

These are great Mandy, I love how you have decorated them with the stamping. I used to LOVE those ice lollies! xx

Caryn said...

LOVE these Mandy! Haven't made them for ages! I know I had a paper crimpe too!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow what a fabulous idea...they look great and kids would defo love these!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Loving these Mandy, this set looks great and so versitle

Ali x

cm said...

One word: awesome! Repeat x 10000!
c

Aimes said...

Love these, Mandy! Great use of that fabby new set and you've got me wanting to make some of those myself now! :)

Neets B said...

Fabulous little creations, love these. And great use of these new sets and love the colours too :) x

Vicky said...

Fabulous! Need to make some of these xx

Lindsey said...

Oh my word! All of your projects for this upcoming release are amazing...you have made me so excited to get these new CB stamps. You've certainly inspired me today.