Sunday, 1 December 2013

This month all of The Ribbon Girl design teams are joining together for an Anything Goes Christmas challenge.
One lucky winner, will win a £10 voucher from LOTV and a £10 voucher from the lovely Mary and Andrea to spend on Ribbon Girl goodies, but that's not all! There's also a kit of red ribbons and a snowflake stick pin!  You can find all the details on the Ribbon Girl blog together with masses of inspiration!

On my tags I used Ivory Button Twine, Jingle Bells, Cream Jute Mesh Ribbon and Natural Herringbone Hessian Ribbon all available from The Ribbon Girl online store.

Happy Crafting!

Ribbon Girl Ivory Button Twine, Jingle Bells, Cream Jute Mesh Ribbon, Natural Herringbone Hessian Ribbon
Clearly Besotted Set the Scene Stamp Set


6 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous tags..... I have finally made some tags... I dont know why i am so scared of them lol.... I might post them ??
Hugs Sylvie xxx
I have used your lovely tags you kindly sent me ... X Thanks....

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous tags Mandy, I always adore your tags ;) xxx ♥

Carole x said...

Lovely tags x

Donna said...

Fab little tags Mandy, love the rustic look!

We're all OK thanks, I really enjoyed your piccy's from NZ, looks like you had an amazing time :)

Donna ♥ x

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

They are simply stunning Mandy

Ali x

butterfly said...

Absolutely love these krafty tags - they look fabulous!
Alison x