Sunday, 10 November 2013

What a fabulous November Release from Stephanie.  Five gorgeous new sets with matching die collections...one of which I've used for this month's challenge which is Christmas.


How cute is this In Stitches: Christmas set.  I'm really enjoying making all my tags this year.

Check out all the fabulous design team projects and be in with a chance of winning a £30 Clearly Besotted Stamps store credit by taking part.  All the information you need for this challenge can be found here.

Clearly Besotted In Stitches: Christmas stamp set & die collection, You Said It Stamp Set & die collection

5 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Oh I totally love your tags they are perfect
Hugs Susie x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful tags, in fact they are so good I wouldn't want to give them away on pressies ... I'd want to keep them all for me!!! x

Barb Ghig said...

Your tags are so charming! I love those sweet die cuts on Kraft so much!

Michelle said...

Beautiful tags Mandy, I love the colours together xx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Wow I adore these simply fabulous creations

Ali x