Thursday, 17 October 2013

DELIGHTFUL DOILIES

Today's project was inspired by design teamie Amy.  I just loved the way she used Clearly Besotted's Delightful Doilies die collection to make gorgeous felt Christmas wreaths on these cards.  What a fabulous idea!  I just had to have a play, and here's what I came up with.





A little wreath to add to our tree decorations this year. The dies cut through the felt beautifully and this was such a quick little project...the plan is to make more in both sizes!

Speaking of tree decorations, don't forget over at Let's Craft and Create our latest challenge just happens to be Trim the Tree, come along and join in the fun.

Clearly Besotted Dainty Doilies Die Collection, Flower Arrangement Die Collection
Ribbon Girl Red Gingham Ribbon


4 comments:

Katie Berberich said...

Oh what a wonderful idea, perfect for the festive season and perhaps an Easter/spring version too! Too cute.
Katie xx

Marlou McAlees said...

I love this Mandy, very cute :) :) xx ♥

cotnob said...

This is such a brilliant idea Mandy, I think our tree may have some of these on it this year. Thank you for the info regarding the CBS Modern Christmas stamps - have just placed an order.
Pauline
x

Aimes said...

Adorable! I die cut a few extra felt doily wreaths when creating my cards and put them to one side with this exact project mind! Guess I need to find time to make them before we decorate our tree! LOL!
Love those little bells! x