Tuesday, 15 October 2013

CHALLENGE #81 - TRIM THE TREE

Trim the Tree is our latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.  The design team have some fab creations to share and there's also a little prize for one lucky person taking part.

For my project I gathered up all my favourite Debbie Bliss Rialto yarn colours and crocheted some Christmas Stockings.


I used this fab pattern by Angie.  Angie's instructions are very easy to follow with photos showing each step, great for visual learners like myself !

Debbie Bliss Rialto DK Yarn
Candy Sticks

9 comments:

Carole x said...

These are so cute I am just starting to learn crochet, still struggling with my flowers, which is why I want to learn love the bootie/stockings xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
These little stockings are gorgeous.....
Hugs Sylvie
Will be in Cov on Thursday.... X

Diane said...

These are simply gorgeous Mandy.

Elsea Designs said...

Super cute, love them!
Lorry :o) xx

Eileen Dobson said...

Really, really cute, love them.

Vicky said...

Fabulous Mandy and your stitches are SOOO neat!! xx

Lindsey said...

These are gorgeous!!

Marlou McAlees said...

Mandy these are adorable!!!! love them !! ♥ xx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

fabulous Mandy so,ply adorable

Ali x