Friday, 11 October 2013

CELEBRATE THE SEASON

Brrrrrrr, it's gone a little chilly here today.  So I've spent the morning baking...to keep warm !  Couple of hours later and one huge coffee and walnut cake made along with birthday cupcakes for my God Daughter's birthday.

But I'm not here to share my cakes with you, I'm here to share a card I made using the fabulous Modern Christmas stamp set designed by no other than Clearly Besotted teamie Amy Wanford.  She's one very talented lady!



Unfortunately this set has been snapped up from the online store but Stephanie will be restocking real soon.

Clearly Besotted Modern Christmas stamp set
Ribbon Girl Natural Jute Button Twine
Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #9 Die

7 comments:

Carole x said...

Lovely card I was lucky and now am the proud owner of this stamp set so now need to have a play with it, next weekend hopefully x

magical said...

yay its christmas time. Stunning card. This is the sort of card you can make loads of at once and they will look brilliant.

i would love to see your baking pictures x

Aimes said...

This card is adorable, Mandy! Love the idea of using the sentiment on a little tag - so sweet!
Always makes my heart skip a beat to see people ink those trees up so beautifully! :D

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Love this Mandy, fabulous

Ali x

maria f. said...

So simple and sweet.

Lindsey said...

Great CAS card - just up my street !
PS cakes look yummy x

cotnob said...

A fabulous CAS Christmas card Mandy, unfortunately I missed out on these stamps, will have to get them when they are next available.
Pauline
x