Friday, 18 October 2013

BABY LOVE

More felt loveliness today.  This time I've used Clearly Besotted's Baby Love Die Collection with 100% wool felt which I really love from the Wool Felt Company.



Sentiments are from A Little Sentimental and Tag Along.  I'll be back on Sunday for The Ribbon Girl Colour challenge, in the meantime have a lovely weekend.  We're off to see Phantom of the Opera in London...and I'm really looking forward to it!

Clearly Besotted Baby Love Die Collection, A Little Sentimental & Tag Along stamp sets
Papertrey Ink Linen/Canvas Impression Plate, Tag Sale #5 Die

2 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

such a sweet card Mandy - haave a great time in London and enjoy the Phantom!! Mary x

Marlou McAlees said...

awwwww Mandy these are totally adorable, think I need this little set for my collection :) Guess what??? :) I made a card ... yaaaay!! and joined in with your latest challenge :)
I am having terrible trouble with my editing, the editing bit works perfect, but when I upload the photo to my blog it turns out nothing like the way I edited (",) does this make sense?? never had this trouble before. I use Photoscape and love it and it is doing everything perfect, just when uploading to my blog its a lot duller and darker, do you have any advice on this Mandy, has this happened with you in the past?
hugs xxx ♥