Wednesday, 4 September 2013

CBS TEASER TIME DAY 4


Yes, it's day 4 of teasers, Stephanie will reveal all the new sets in full tomorrow but in the mean time I'd like to share a card I've made with Nuts For You...

It really is fab having the matching dies to the stamp sets, I had great fun cutting all the little acorns for this little guy to squirrel away !!

If you'd like to see my projects made using the soon to be released Tag Along stamp set and dies, please scroll down.

Clearly Besotted Nuts for You stamp set & dies

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

There are no words to express how much I love this little beauty - you are rocking this month's stamps Mandy - thank you :) xoxo

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful I really love this one.

Marlou McAlees said...

very very cute!!! love this little squirrel :) xxx ♥

Margaret E said...

This is lovely Mandy - can't wait to get my hands on this tag set!
Margaret E x

Inge said...

Gorgeous card Mandy, love all the white space and the cute little squirrel!

Lindsey said...

Can't get enough of this squirrel..so cute.