Tuesday, 3 September 2013

CBS TEASER TIME DAY 3


So, what are your thoughts about the new sets so far...pretty fab aren't they !

I'm going to be honest and admit that I'm not a great fan of Halloween, but I do love it when I can use halloween themed stamp sets for other occasions, and that's just what I did with the new set called Fright Night...


I just love the images in this set and I know it will be one I use throughout the year, and it also comes with matching dies!!

I hope you've enjoyed the peeks so far, join me again tomorrow to see more.

Clearly Besotted Fright Night stamp set & dies, Many Messages stamp set

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Great cards and I love that you have used the Halloween images for non-Halloween cards! What a great idea xx

Tracy Ercole said...

Gorgeous CAS cards :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Unbelievable cards love them. We don't celebrate Halloween over here but I love those images especially that cute cat.....

Aimes said...

Fab cards, Mandy! Love how you've shown Halloween themed sets can work for different occasions! :)

Piali Biswas said...

Super cute cards! Love this set!

Piali Biswas said...

Super cute cards! Love this set!

Barb said...

LOVE these!!! Perfectly designed...

Lindsey said...

Just fabulous! I love that they aren't Halloween-themed.