Tuesday, 6 August 2013

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

Say it with flowers is our latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.  I just couldn't resist inking up the wonderful newly released 'Remember' stamp set from Clearly Besotted again. This time I used the matching dies as well.  I love this set!


For more information of our challenge and to see the fabulous creations from the design team visit us here.

Clearly Besotted Remember stamp set & dies, Many Messages stamp set
Stampin Up Real Red Ink
Hero Arts Field Greens Shadow Ink

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Mandy this is absolutely stunning, love , love , love it!! xxx ♥

Elsea Designs said...

What a great card. I think I will be placing another order over at Clearly Besotted, Stephanie's stamps and dies are becoming a bit of an addiction!! :o) xx

Lindsey said...

Absolutely gorgeous!