Wednesday, 14 August 2013

JUST A NOTE

Today I'm sharing a card I made using Clearly Besotted's Fancy Florals stamp set and matching dies with my favourite splodge stamps !



Hope you're enjoying the school holidays so far.  It's amazing how quickly they are going by.

Clearly Besotted Fancy Florals stamp set & Dies, Many Messages stamp set
Making Memories Just Chillin Stamp Set
Visible Image Ink Splats Stamp Set
Stampin Up Seeing Spots Stamp Set
Hero Arts Wet Cement shadow ink
Memories soft sand ink
Ribbon Girl Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is brilliant Mandy, love those 'splodges'! xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card... Think i have those spodges stamps....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Neets B said...

What a fab card, love the splodges and the colours you've chosen :) x

Marlou McAlees said...

this is gorgeous Mandy :) love the colours and I love that splodge MM stamp too :) delighted I bought that set xxx ♥