Friday, 2 August 2013

JUST MY TYPE

A little later than planned due to having an extra day in Wales making the most of the sunshine...but here I am to share my card made using one of Clearly Besotted's new August Releases.

Just my type is a great little set with a typewriter image and various sentiments to use with it.  I stamped my image onto an old book page before tearing around the sides and adhering it to a kraft card blank.

The little heart from Love Quotes has been stamped then a nice layer of glossy accents added over the top to make it stand out.


Enjoy the rest of your Friday!

Clearly Besotted Just My Type & Love Quotes stamp sets

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so very lovely Mandy! x

Susie Sugar said...

This is so cool ....I love it x
Hugs Susie x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card.....
How did you go on with your Harley.,,,,,
The Harleys are in Town tomorrow ... Is a gorgeous sight..... Live music as well.., but with how Spain has been playing up at the border.... I don't think many will come fro Spain..., we'll see....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Barb said...

Wonderful design! I love the lone xo. So sweet!