Monday, 5 August 2013

It's the big reveal today at Stephanie's blog of all the Clearly Besotted stamp sets and dies being released for sale at midnight tonight!  All eight sets are absolutely fab, and I've been having a ball playing with them. 


For today's thank you card I used Fancy Florals with a sentiment from Many Messages.

I hope you've enjoyed all the teasers, I'll be back tomorrow to share more projects made using these fab new sets.

Clearly Besotted Fancy Florals stamp set & dies, Many Messages stamp set
Ribbon Girl Glossy Accents

6 comments:

Karen M said...

Hi Mandy, I recognize this sweet card! It's really pretty and I love the button on the cute dotty flower! Gorgeous x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely gorgeous card Mandy!! xxx ♥

Marlou McAlees said...

ps.. love the pink ink you used, is it hero arts ?? :) x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Mandy and such a pretty CAS design :) Donna ♥ x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Margaret E said...

A really pretty card Mandy - love it!
Margaret xx