Thursday, 15 August 2013

FIFTY

I couldn't wait to try out my new Lil' Inkers circle stitched mats...


I'm trying very hard to embrace the number 50 this month !

Along with my new circle mats I used the happy birthday sentiment from Clearly Besotted's Happy Days stamp set (this set doesn't leave my desk!) and gorgeous MME Happy Days papers.

Hope you're having a fun Thursday.

Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes dies, Happy Days Stamp Set
MME Happy Days Papers
Die-namics By the Number Dies
lil inkers Circle Mats Dies

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Totally loving your card Mandy :) and your stitched circles are fabulous!! and birthday plans?? ;) xxx ♥

Marlou McAlees said...

meant to say ... any birthday plans (",) xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card.... I have the circles.... Lovin all Lili'Inkers stitched Mats....
Hugs Sylvie xx