Monday, 12 August 2013

FANCY FLORALS

Back home again after another little trip away in the van!  Today I'd like to share more hair slides I've made.  This time I used the fabulous Clearly Besotted Fancy Florals Die Collection with felt.


Then combined Fancy Florals and Just For You stamp sets to make some pretty packaging.

Enjoy your Monday.

Clearly Besotted Fancy Florals stamp set & dies, Just For You stamp set
Wool Felt Company felt
Ribbon Girl hair slides, white top stitch thread
Lil inkers rectangle stitched mats dies

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

adorable!! oh I love this die set from CB, another to add to list .. LOL .. did your lil inkers arrive yet?? my SSS hasn't (",) xxx ♥

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous work.... Mandy how do you cut your dies ... Stamp and cut or cut and Stamp....?
Hugs Sylvie xxx
Would welcome any tips...