Thursday, 8 August 2013

AHOY MATEY

We're away in our little van again for a few days, this time we're at Chirk in North Wales.  It's lovely and peaceful so I thought I'd just pop in to share a card I made using one of my favourite Clearly Besotted sets...Ahoy Matey with matching dies.


No pirate ships here in Chirk but there are some fabulous narrowboats on the canal.

Clearly Besotted Ahoy Matey Stamp set & dies, A Little Sentimental stamp set
Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Mats die
Papertrey Ink Banners Border Die
Ribbon Girl Star Dust Stickles

2 comments:

magical said...

wow such a striking card. Can you tell me if you can get the Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Mats die in the uk.
Ive looked but its american. Thanks x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabby card.....
Love Lil' inkers Dies...
Enjoy your break...
Hugs Sylvie xxx