Monday, 22 July 2013

WEDDING

Something a little more abstract from me today.


I've combined a few different stamp sets for this card and tag which are Making Memories Just Chillin, Visible Image Ink Splats and Stampin Up Seeing Spots.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Framed Sentiment stamp set.  I finished it off with a button and twine from The Ribbon Girl.

Have a good Monday.

Making Memories Just Chillin Stamp Set
Visible Image Ink Splats Stamp Set
Stampin Up Seeing Spots Stamp Set
Clearly Besotted Framed Sentiment Stamp Set
Ribbon Girl Button & Twine
Sequins

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful Mandy, i love the stamps you used and the colour, I love these stamps from Making memories, especially the splash :) i'm delighted I got a set :) Me and Mum just sitting here waiting to hear if Kate has had her wee baby yet :) :) xxx ♥

Donna said...

Oh wow,I love this card Mandy, absolutely fab design. Donna x

magical said...

oh my goodness, i think i maybe in love with this card.Did i say i love it x

Elsea Designs said...

Great card, I love the colour combo. Xx

Margaret E said...

This is lovely Mandy the colours go together so beautifully which makes it so elegant.
Margaret x

Lindsey said...

I LOVE this! Gorgeous colours & great 'grunge' style