Thursday, 4 July 2013

JULY RELEASE


Today is day 4 of Clearly Besotted teasers, and I have another very cute set to share with you today.  Introducing Hoppy Birthday...


I had to take this photo in the evening, I'm afraid this is the best of the many I took!  Along with Hoppy Birthday I also used the balloon & string stamps and die from Make a Wish.

I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks from the design team.  Not long now until you can purchase these fabulous sets.

Clearly Besotted Hoppy Birthday, Make A Wish stamp sets & dies
Felt
Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Mats die
Ribbon Girl Green Bakers Divine Twine

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fantastic and super cute Mandy! x

Michelle said...

Great card and tag Mandy, love how he is holding the balloon, great idea! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Mandy, I really love these colours!! look forward to seeing the full release :) xxx ♥