Monday, 29 July 2013

HAIR SLIDES

Happy Monday everyone.

Over the last few days we've been away in our little van to Suffolk.  We had glorious weather and managed to reacquaint ourselves with our tamden, riding from Polstead to Flatford which we thoroughly enjoyed.


As many of my readers know, I always like to take a little box of craft with me for those quiet moments, and this time I made these...


Tomorrow we are off again, this time to Llandrindod Wells, but as we're going on the motorbike and space is limited, I won't be taking any crafty projects.  However, I will look forward to sharing some projects made with Clearly Besotted's new August release sets on my return!  Don't forget to keep an eye out for the teasers.

Papertrey Ink Barrette Cover Die, Wool Felt
Ribbon Girl Small Dotty Buttons, Hairclips, White Top Stitch Thread
Wool Felt Company Felt

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning wee hair slides Mandy, I adore these :) delighted you are enjoying your time away, have seen your photo's on facebook and they are so peaceful and gorgeous!!! chat soon, hugs xxx ♥

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Gorgeous hair slides.... What sort of a motor bike do you have?
Enjoy
Hugs Sylvie xx

Elsea Designs said...

These are soo cute! Your photos are fab, so peaceful. Enjoy your next trip. Xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
We have a virago.... Which is not quite as Flash ad yours ... We have a Harley day once a year here in Gib... Its a wonderful site.... Enjoy...,,
Hugs Sylvie xx

Ribbon Girl said...

your hair slides always look gorgeous Mandy! Mary x

Stephanie said...

I can't imagine anything more perfect than a bit of crafting in such beautiful and relaxed surroundings - you are a lucky lady Mandy :) x