Wednesday, 10 July 2013


Hi everyone, it's time for challenge #2 at Clearly Besotted Stamps, Seeing Spots is the theme which you can interpret as you wish.


For my new home tag I used the chandelier stamp from Shine Bright, chair from Time to Relax along with matching die and sentiment from A Little Sentimental.

To find out more about the challenge and prize visit Stephanie's blogEnjoy the rest of your day.

Clearly Besotted Shine Bright, Time to Relax & A Little Sentimental stamp sets, Time to Relax dies
Ribbon Girl Red Divine Twine
Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3 Die


3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful tag Mandy, I love the red and black against the Kraft. Love that you, Caryn and I all used the shine bright set! xx

magical said...

loving this, it looks like fabric x

Ira Huberts said...

Now that is what I call beautiful CAS work Mandy! A truly wonderful design! Thanks for your sweet comment, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl