Tuesday, 9 July 2013

ANYTHING GOES

Over at Let's Craft and Create our latest challenge is Anything Goes.  Hubby and I have been taking advantage of the weather and doing some travelling in the van. I always like to take a little box of craft with me, and this is what I got up to last weekend during our visit to the Malvern Hills...



 lots of crochet flowers to be turned into hair slides...


I used Debby Bliss Rialto DK yarn in various colours, my favourite small dotty buttons from the Ribbon Girl and hair clips also from the Ribbon Girl.

Check out all of the design team's wonderful creations and join in with our challenge here.

Debbie Bliss Rialto DK Yarn
Ribbon Girl small dotty buttons, hair clips
Papertrey Ink Button Card Die, Love Lives Here Stamp Set

4 comments:

Eileen Dobson said...

Love your crocheted flowers, they always look lovely.

Marlou McAlees said...

these are just gorgeous Mandy!! hope you are enjoying your travels :) I will get to join in with you all when I get some ease with pain xxx ♥

Vicky said...

You've been busy!! I'm guessing they're for school - they'll be a big hit I'm sure. :)xx

Elsea Designs said...

These are so cute, love 'em. :o) xx