Tuesday, 25 June 2013

TAGS

We have a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create, and it just happens to be one of my favourite themes...tags !

I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to tags especially ones from clothes I buy.

These are my particular favourites...


...and this is what I like to do with them




I used Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes Additions stamp set and matching die, together with the Honeycomb die.


We'd love to see your tag projects, the challenge runs until 11pm Tuesday 9th June UK time. 

Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes stamp set & die, Honeycomb die

7 comments:

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Oh my I really adore these thank you for your kind words :) you left on my blog

Ali x

Marlou McAlees said...

WOW!!! this is fabulous Mandy, very creative xxx

Julie Marshall said...

Adore all of these! So cute.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous tags Mandy! I have always thought Fat Face tags are pretty, great way of using them! xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous idea Mandy - never thought of that! :)xx

Eileen Dobson said...

Another gorgeous creation,love it.

Elsea Designs said...

Great Tags, I love craft it goes with so many other colours and themes, brill idea for recycling. :o) xx