Thursday, 6 June 2013

GOING DOTTY

It looks as though Stephanie has had a busy day today with all the orders for the new release over at Clearly Besotted Stamps.  I see, April Showers is already out of stock and I've just checked again and so too is For Everyone.

The cards I have to share with you today are made using Building Blocks II and For Everyone.  I was going to tell you how versatile this little sentiment set is, but it looks as though you've worked that out already !  Don't worry, Stephanie will be on the case and restocking as soon as she can. 




As you can see the Building Blocks stamps make perfect backgrounds, I really loved how I could stamp my background to match my dotty buttons on my crochet flowers.

Happy stamping and I hope you enjoy the new stamp sets this month.

Clearly Besotted Background Builder II, For Everyone
Ribbon Girl Small Dotty Buttons
Debbie Bliss DK Wool

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Great cards Mandy, I love your flowers, they work so well with the building blocks! xx

Stephanie said...

Fabulous! x

Marlou McAlees said...

these are stunning Mandy :) xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Ginny said...

I totally love these cards!!

Ribbon Girl said...

Fab cards Mandy! Mary x

Donna said...

I love the simplicity of these little cards Mandsy, they're so pretty! Hope you have a lovely weekend :) Donna ♥ x

Caryn said...

Gorgeous cards Mandy - particularly enjoying the red polka dots on the first one!!

magical said...

These a really sweet cards, love the flowers x