Tuesday, 18 June 2013

FUN WITH FELT

Hi everyone, there has been a real lack of cards from me this last week.  After a very tiring school residential trip all I've wanted to do is curl up on the settee in the evenings.  But even when I curl up on the settee, I still like to be doing something.  So, I did a little bit of sewing and crochet which I always find very therapeutic.

This is what I've been sewing...


Little Scottie Dog and Heart Keyrings.



Hope you're week is going well so far.  Happy crafting!

Papertrey Ink Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3 Die, Heart Dies, Wool Felt
Ribbon Girl Berisford Small Check Gingham Riggon, Small Dotty Button

6 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Love these key ring .... Gorgeous.....
Just had a papertrey delivery....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Chris / CS Designs said...

Hi Mandy, Love both of these, but my absolute favorite is your cute little Scottie Dog. I haven't played with felt in a long time and seeing your lovely pieces makes me want to get it out again and. I also love how you have attached them to the pretty tags.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mandy :) these are adorable :) xxx ♥

Katie Berberich said...

These are great Mandy. I feel your pain, last week of school for my children this week and its jam packed with stuff to do. I'm flat out on the sofa, even too tired to grab a cuppa ;) I need a maid lol!
Katie x

Donna said...

Too cute Mandy and I love the little felt hearts especially the scottie dog, he's adorable :) Donna ♥ x

Elsea Designs said...

These are so cute, love um :o) xx