Wednesday, 5 June 2013

CBS JUNE RELEASE

Hands up if you're as excited as we are about Clearly Besotted's June Release.  Stephanie has revealed all the new sets (available to purchase from the store at midnight tonight GMT) over on her blog.

I think you'll agree there is a set to suit everyone!

The design team have been having fun posting teasers over the last few days, and today I'd like to share a card I made using the new You Are stamp set and dies.


The sentiment is from Happy Days, another very popular Clearly Besotted set, which is sadly out of stock at the moment, but due back in the store real soon.

To be in with a chance of wining four...yes four of the new release sets visit Stephanie and leave her a comment.

Clearly Besotted You Are stamp set & dies, Happy Days sentiment stamps
Lil Inkers Instant Camera Die
Hero Arts Soft Blossom, Field Green Shadow Inks

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Another stunner Mandy and I do love those inks, I feel a spending spree coming on :)xx

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mandy, just seen this stunning card on facebook!!! WOW!! love it :) :) and I see you got your stitched mats :) :) aren't they fab xxx ♥

Michelle said...

Stunning card Mandy, I love the design and the colour is so pretty! xx