Saturday, 1 June 2013

BACK HOME

We are home again after spending a fabulous week in Scotland. The weather didn't disappoint nor did the scenery!

We stayed one night in Penrith on our way home and visited Keswick in the evening, these are some of my favourite shots...





On the one day we did have rain I made the most of my time and die cut shapes and did a little stamping with the limited supplies I took with me.

This weekend is pretty hectic but I just managed to stop for a few minutes and put this card together using my pre-stamped and pre-cut butterflies...


Hope your having a lovely weekend, it's a super day here in the Midlands.

Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes Additions & Happy Days stamp sets

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mandy :) delighted you had a great time away, I have enjoyed looking at all your photo's , absolutely stunning scenery ♥
Your card is adorable, I reach for this gingham butterfly stamp time and time , i just love it :) xxx

Kathleen said...

Some beautiful pictures of home. Thank you. Been a while since I saw a sunset over the lake.
Kathleen Mc xx