Wednesday, 22 May 2013

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY....

Hands up if you love shoes !

I did clear mine out recently as I had so many pairs that looked fab but absolutely killed my feet! 


Now, as for these, aren't they adorable, you definitely couldn't have too many of these!  I  reach for this lovely little Clearly Besotted Stepping Out stamp set whenever  I'm in a shoe mood.  I added texture with PTI Canvas & Linen impression plate but you can't really see it in the photo.

Clearly Besotted Stepping Out Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Canvas & Impression Plate
Red Gems

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Gorgeous Mandy - very clean and crisp!!
Hugs,
Caryn x

Marlou McAlees said...

love this card Mandy :) and no .. you can never have too many shoes .. LOl , hugzz xxx ♥

Stephanie said...

Every time I see you rock this set Mandy, I grab for it myself....but can I match your brilliance with it? NO! so I just give up lol xxx

Ira Huberts said...

Couldn't agree more Mandy! I absolutely love shoes and your card must be the prettiest CAS card I've seen in a long time by far! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl