Saturday, 11 May 2013

JUST FABULOUS

Stephanie's newly released Clearly Besotted stamp sets are flying off the shelves...it's no wonder as they are fabulous! Which leads me nicely on to my card today as I've used the Just Fabulous set and dies, and they are still in stock !



The sentiment is from Honeycomb, which unfortunately is out of stock but due back in a few weeks time.


Enjoy your Saturday



Clearly Besotted Just Fabulous, Honeycomb stamps sets, Just Fabulous Dies
The Ribbon Girl Pink Bakers Divine Twine

4 comments:

Caryn said...

This is gorgeous Mandy, I love the bakers twine addition!
Hugs,
Caryn x

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Mandy :) I seen loads of the stamps have sold out already!! :)
Have a fab weekend , hugs xx ♥

Ira Huberts said...

Fab looking card Mandy, such great stamping! Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card... Mandy
Hugs Sylvie xxx