Friday, 10 May 2013

IT'S A GIRL THING

When hubby and I go away in our wee van I like to take some crafty stash with me to play with.  These little hair slides are just the ticket!  I die cut the felt and flowers before hand and pop them into a little plastic box with my needle, thread and scissors and I'm all prepared for when I need that little crafty fix !


I used 100% wool felt from Papertrey Ink, given to me by my very lovely CBS design teamie Michelle.  The quality is amazing and the colours are just fab!    The gorgeous dotty buttons are from The Ribbon Girl, I love these and they have a wonderful range of colours to choose from.

Have a lovely weekend, fingers crossed the sun comes out to play again.

Papertrey Ink Wool Felt, Barrette Cover Die Collection, Flower Die
The Ribbon Girl Small Dotty Buttons

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

oh these are stunning Mandy!!! looove those colours and the spotty buttons :) xx ♥

Michelle said...

They are gorgeous Mandy! So glad that you like the felt and I love how those spotty buttons match so well! xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Gorgeous hair slides love the colours and the buttons....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Vicky said...

They're gorgeous! :)xx

magical said...

wow these look so professional x

Lindsey said...

These are so lovely!