Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Dotty Teapot

We had a lovely bank holiday weekend in Wales, the sun was out and it was lovely and warm!  I didn't think things could get much better, then I arrived home to a fabulous package of new Clearly Besotted stamp sets...


The first set I've inked up is My Cup of Tea, loving this set and it has matching dies, perfect!  I've stamped a few of these dotty teapots and cups in various colours and they look fab!

Clearly Besotted My Cup of Tea & Matching Dies
Hero Arts Pool mid-tone shadow ink

3 comments:

magical said...

love this card, makes me want to add some cake x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely gorgeous Mandy!!! these are on my "must have list" ... LOL .. glad you enjoyed your time away :) xx ♥

Michelle said...

Glad you had a lovely time away Mandy. Gorgeous card, I love those polka dots! xx