Saturday, 20 April 2013

BEST DAD

Yay, at last the weekend is here.  My first week back at work has been busy and tiring, can't wait for half term !!

I've been itching to ink up all the fabulous new sets from Stephanie and finally managed to do so last night.  Starting with Super Dad...

I just love this shirt and matching die with the choice of several different tie designs.  

As you can see from my card I teamed it up with the Basic Banners set...love these banners!

Right, must go and see if my caramel has cooled to tip over the shortbread...son has requested millionaires shortbread when he calls in later !

p.s. sorry for the wonky photo, it's all been done in a bit of a rush, have a great weekend.

Clearly Besotted Super Dad stamp set & dies, Basic Banners Stamp Set & dies

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card Mandy!! great male set , enjoy finishing your shortbread ;) xxx ♥

Michelle said...

Great card Many, love the grey colour. Oooh the millionaire's shortbread sounds yummy, never made it before only bought it. Will have to have a look for a recipe! Have a lovely weekend! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous,love colours.
luv
Debby