Monday, 11 March 2013

SPRING BLOOMS

The weather really hasn't known what to do today, one minute it's snowing the next the sun is shining!

A perfect afternoon for crafting!

It definitely felt like spring here in my craft room as I was playing with Clearly Besotted's Spring Blooms stamp set and dies!

First came the daffodils...


 Then the Tulips...



I hope you haven't been affected by too much snow today.

Clearly Besotted Spring Bloom Stamp Set & Dies
Hero Arts Shadow Ink
Papertrey Dye Ink
MME miss caroline Fiddlesticks papers

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

oh these are all absolutely gorgeous Mandy!!! isn't this set fabulous!! love how you used the jar too :) xxx
ps .. snow and sun here too today, quite cold too x

Stephanie said...

Simply splendid Mandy! Those matching tags are divine (ooh I sound all posh lol) xxx

Eve said...

Beautiful Mandy - very sunny and springy! x

Ginny said...

Love these, Mandy! I've ordered this set and I can't wait to get it! Thanks for your inspiration! :-)