Tuesday, 5 March 2013

CONFETTI

We have a new challenge up and running over at Let's Craft and Create and our theme is Confetti !


For my card and tag I used Papertrey Ink's Watercolor Wonder and Clearly Besotted's Happily Ever After stamp sets.
After stamping more cardstock with the ink I was using I punched out the confetti with my cropodile.

To see all the fabulous design team creations visit us here, there's a very sweet little giveaway too !

Papertrey Ink Watercolor Wonder stamp set, Classic Kraft & Fine Linen dye inks
Clearly Besotted Happy Ever After stamp set
Ribbon Girl Licorice Black Divine Bakers Twine

4 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hello mandy
Fabulous card Mandy....
Hugs Sylviexx

Marlou McAlees said...

Looooove your card and tag Mandy and those fab stamps :) :) xxx

Stephanie said...

I was really tempted by this PTI set - you've really showcased it well! You are the style queen Mandy :) x

Vicky said...

Fabulous design Mandy - love it! :)xx