Monday, 18 March 2013

BUTTERFLY WISHES ADDITIONS

Oh how I'm loving this little Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes Additions set! (due back in stock mid April)


Here I've used the small dotty butterfly on a 96mm square card together with the even smaller butterfly stamp from Framed Sentiments(also due back in stock mid April)

Clearly Besotted Butterfly Additions & Framed Sentiments Stamp Sets
Spellbinders Bracket Edge Box Die
Memory Box Classic Tags Die
Hero Arts Soft Blossom Shadow Ink
Ribbon Girl Pale Pink Bakers Divine Twine
Gems

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

So pretty Mandy! Spring Blooms sold out this morning....eeek! Hope I don't get a bad reputation for having an empty shop :( x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful Mandy :) you can never get tired of butterflies :) I love them and they cover so many different occasions too :) xxx

Eve said...

Stunning Mandy - I wish that I could do clean and simple! xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Had to reproduce this, I love all of your cards Mandy, you are to blame for my addiction to clearly besotted!!! Such a sweet, perfect little card, TFS

lil-paper-pixie said...

Had to reproduce this, I love all of your cards Mandy, you are to blame for my addiction to clearly besotted!!! Such a sweet, perfect little card, TFS