Thursday, 21 March 2013

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE...

but it's warm and cosy here in my little craft room !

I love this Papertrey Ink die, and have used it numerous times, but this is the first time I've used it with the matching stamp set.  

I also used Clearly Besotted's Background Builder (due back in stock mid April) and Baby Love stamp sets along with candy pink bakers divine twine from The Ribbon Girl. 

Stay warm, and fingers crossed we don't get the snow that's been forecasted !!

Clearly Besotted Background Builder & Baby Love stamp sets
Papertrey Ink Sweet Baby stamp set, dies
The Ribbon Girl Candy Pink Bakers Divine Twine


6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Mandy love this card so sweet i love baby cards. Well the wind is blowing a gaggle here and we have had a little snow.Keep warm

Christine L said...

So pretty Mandy!

Hugs
Christine x

Eve said...

This card is simply gorgeous Mandy xx

Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I love this stamp set - its my favourite baby stamp set of all time! Your card is gorgeous, have a great weekend Mandy :) xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely adorable!! I love this set too Mandy :) "we got SNOW!!" you should see it and it's coming down heavy. I'm tucked up nice and warm, but my poor hubby has been up from 3.00 for work :(
have a fabulous weekend, hugs .. Marlou xxx ♥