Friday, 15 February 2013

FLOWER ARRANGEMENT

Thank crunchie it's Friday, the weekend is here and even better still, I'm on half term holiday next week.  My intention is to craft, then craft a little bit more !

Hopefully, you will have noticed that Stephanie is now selling more fabulous dies in her online store....with more to come in the near future (wink wink !)

Tonight's card has been made using the wonderful Flower Arrangement stamp set and matching dies.  My vase was die cut first then stamped with the zig zag block from Building Blocks

I really loved Amy's idea of using the woodgrain stamp from Background Builder II to create a table. 

Enjoy your weekend and I'll be back soon to share more cards made using this stamp set and dies!

Clearly Besotted Flower Arrangement stamp set & dies, Background Builder II, Building Blocks, Once Upon a Time stamp sets

6 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Gorgeous vase of flowers.....
Hugs sylvie xxx

Caryn said...

Just beautiful Mandy xxx

Donna said...

Too cute Mandy and fab combination of colours too! Have a fab half-term, I hope to manage a couple of days off some where :) Donna ♥ x

Stephanie said...

I did a double take on the vase - very clever, love the idea of using the building blocks on the die cut! Stunning card Mandy :) xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mandy!! love the colours and the woodgrain stamp for table .. fab idea!! enjoy crafting,
have a lovely creative weekend :) xxx

Aimes said...

Hooray for half-term!!! :D
Love your happy card - I need to play with my dies this week!
Hugs!
x