Saturday, 9 February 2013

ONE STAMP, TWO STYLES

Today I'd like to share two cards I made using Hero Arts Tall Flowers Cling stamp.  

On my first card I added texture using stickles and glossy accents, then cut around the top edge of the flowers & leaves...

the second was coloured with promarkers and I added a little tag using Julie's fab tip from Day 5 of the Clean & Simple Card Making2 online class.

Hero Arts Tall Flowers Cling stamp
Waltzingmouse Frame It stamp set
Stamping All Day 'Mum' sentiment stamp
Promarkers
Ribbon Girl Ranger Star Dust Stickles, Natural Jute Button Twine
Stampin Up Crystal Effects

5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

oh WOW!!! these are stunning Mandy!!
now I want that stamp ... LOL :)
beautiful!!! xxx

Vicky said...

That's really weird I've had a design in my head of a card with tall flowers and I've been wondering how to execute it. Your cards are exactly as I pictured - they're fabulous! :)xx

magical said...

beautiful cards x

Brenda C said...

Great cards! Love the beautiful simplicity!

Caryn said...

Gorgeous colouring Mandy - love these.