Friday, 22 February 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Today's card has been made using the gorgeous stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted's Flower Arrangement set together with a sentiment from Framed Sentiments.

I used colorbox pigment ink on the vase and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I love the shine, which unfortunately doesn't really show up in the photo!

Have a great Friday...I can't believe my week off is nearly over, I've had a lovely time and really enjoyed being able to spend lots of time getting inky.  Roll on Easter Hols !!

Clearly Besotted Framed Sentiments, Flower Arrangement stamp set and dies
Colorbox Pigment Ink
Clear Embossing Powder

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Totally brilliant

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous & another clever technique :) x

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful Mandy :) I love how you shadow stamped behind the vase, great effect :) xxx

Tamara King said...

What a lovely card Mandy x

Neets B said...

I love this, simple yet beautiful :)