Tuesday, 19 February 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Tuesday everyone.  The sun is out and it's a lovely day.  Made even better as I'm on half term break, which means I get to have a lot of crafty time!

I love this little guy from Clearly Besotted's You're A Hoot stamp set, as do a lot of other people, as I gather it's out of stock at the moment.  But don't worry Stephanie's on the case and I'm sure more stock will be arriving in the not too distant future.

I've perched him on a Happy Birthday sentiment from It's Your Birthday stamp set, I think he looks quite happy sitting there with his balloon, also from this set.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Clearly Besotted You're a Hoot & It's Your Birthday stamp sets
Googly eyes
Stampin Up Ink pads

9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

he is adorable Mandy :) love how you have him perched on the sentiment :) xxx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Mandy, I love how the owl is perched on the sentiment! xx

Stephanie said...

Oh my, incredible card Mandy! Seriously, this is too clever! xxx

Cindy said...

Wow it`s such a lovely card
Hugs Cindy

Gibmiss said...

Hi mandy
You have better weather than us in Gib.....
Wet here 15 degs.....
Fabulous card...., love the owl....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Eve said...

Happy half-term Mandy!
So glad the weather is nice.
Your card is lovely.
I am one of those people waiting for him to come back in stock.
Take care xx

Nikki Spencer said...

Adorable Mandy! Love the CAS white space and pop's of colour!

vickiscraft said...

Oh this is just sooo cute, love it! x

Tracey said...

I so love this! What an adorable card!