Friday, 1 February 2013

CROCHET

This last week I've stepped away from card making to enjoy another passion of mine...crochet!

My mum taught both my brothers and I to hold a crochet hook from a very young age.  

Here's what I've been up to...

Simple little boot cuffs that can be made while watching the telly !  Although I adapted the pattern a little, this is the one I followed.

Debbie Bliss Blue Faced Leicester Aran
Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3 Die, Love Lives Here & Button Boutique Stamp Sets


6 comments:

Linny said...

these are fab Mandy a great idea to jazz up your boots. Linda x

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Fantastic, and the wool you have used is delish

Ali x

Caryn said...

These are great - gorgeous tags too
xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

awwwww these are adorable Mandy!!! beautifully presented too with the lovely tag (mine in my order .. :) )
gorgeous!!! xxx

Diane said...

Mandy these are fab. I haven't seen anything like this before. Love them.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! xx